Vector map of New York (Manhattan), USA in PDF and Adobe Illustrator formats
Gmap city map theme
If you need to edit the map in Adobe Illustrator and you need access to layers (to turn features on or off by layer, for example), then we suggest the Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format.
If you intend to use the map in Adobe Illustrator, but you do not need layer information, then the PDF file format is perfectly fine. Illustrator can import PDF files, but it does not support PDF layers, so all of the map features will be placed in a single, flat layer. You can still edit the map, it is just that the map features will not be placed into separate layers.
If you want to use the map in some other software (like Inkscape), then the PDF file format is the one for you.
You are allowed to use this map both for commercial and non-commercial projects, like:
- Books, magazines
- Websites (as non-editable graphics)
- Promotional materials
- Packaging (covers, boxes, CD labels)
- Video productions
You are not allowed to:
- Resell this map as stock art in any format or media.
- Publish this map on a website in an editable vector graphics format, either for profit or for free.
- Distribute this map in an editable vector graphics format to 3rd parties, either for profit or for free.
Some of the data used in this map is made available under the ODbL license.